MOVE 2016

By Veejay Detablan - 2:58:00 AM

         

MOVE 2016

          Long time no post! Hello people! Since I didn't really know what to post right now because I'm kind of having a hard time completing the new piece that I am currently writing, I've decided to share this experience of mine to all of you.

          Most of you might have seen my facebook, twitter and instagram, filled (not really) with pictures from the Move Youth Discipleship Conference. As you may know, this conference was said to help the youth and those who want to invest for the next generation to be consistently radical in serving our Lord, Jesus Christ, and to help others understand who He really is and how important it is to make His Name known.

          This event's such a blessing because it taught me how to be brave for Christ and even though we're vulnerable with every problem or situation, nothing can bring us down if we're in Christ. There were also questions in my mind about being a campus missionary that were answered by the speakers, by God's grace. I'm praying that I'll be able to help other to come to Christ and be a blessing in this way.

          Here are some shots from the said event!



(First day of Move Conference 2016)


(Second day of Move Conference. With my fellow Elevate Marikina students YAAAS)


(Still on the second day of the conference with the same people from above! Before the Citopointe concert!!)


(Still on the second day. The time has come; Citipointe concert!!!)








(Everything that is good happens on the third day! He has risen! (c) CCF Main facebook page)


(With my fellow MCHS students who also went to the Move Conference. We were supposed to be 8 but we're only 5 here 'cause we weren't able to meet with the other 3. Sad :( )


(Last day of Move Conference)




          How about you? How were you being blessed by the Almighty during the summer? Were you able to bless someone during the break?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments